Jasper Engines & Transmissions, the nation’s leader in remanufactured drivetrain products, is offering complete remanufactured GM front axle actuator assemblies for 4WD and AWD late model SUVs. These actuator assemblies fit the following vehicles:
- 2002-2009 Chevy Trailblazer
- 2002-2008 GMC Envoy
- 2002-2003 Oldsmobile Bravada
- 2004-2007 Buick Rainier
- 2003-2007 Isuzu Ascender
AC, Car Battery and More Care Tips
1. Run your AC in winter To keep your car’s air-conditioning system fit for the next warm season, run it a few times throughout the winter. This will prevent moving parts in the compressor from seizing. Also, circulating the refrigerant will help keep the seals soft and pliant.
Car Engine and Other Systems Care Tips
1. Check engine oil at every other fill-up For an accurate reading, follow this procedure:
- Run or drive your car for about 15 minutes to warm the oil; then park the car in a level place.Turn off the engine and wait 15 minutes to allow the oil in the engine to drain back to the oil pan.
- Remove the dipstick and wipe it clean with a paper towel or rag. Reinsert the dipstick, being sure to push it in all the way, then pull it out again to check the oil level. It should be somewhere between the hash marks on the dipstick.
- Add the type and amount of oil as specified in your owner’s manual, if necessary.
Tires, Wheels, and Brakes Care Tips
1. Keep the caps on You step out into driveway ready to start your morning commute only to discover a flat tire. How in the heck did that happen overnight? If the tire valve is missing its cap, the culprit might be a leaky valve. Those little caps keep out dirt and moisture that can cause leaks, so be sure to keep caps on all your tire valves. Another tip: When you replace tires, remind the tire shop that you expect new valves with the tires.
We are proud to be a part of a company that is first to respond. Jasper Engines & Transmissions has this trailer scheduled to depart Saturday afternoon to deliver items directly to the People impacted by the tornado in Oklahoma.